OutcomesHere are just a few of the many prominent people who have graduated from UDM's College of Liberal Arts:
- Michael Cavanagh, LA '62, LW '66, Justice, Michigan Supreme Court
- Jerome Horwitz, LA '42, GR '44, Scientist (discovered AZT)
- Ryan Irwin, '90, District Sales Manager, Dun & Bradstreet Corporation
- Elmore "Dutch" Leonard, '50, Author/Screenplay writer
- Ed McNamara, '59, Wayne County Executive
- Patrick Parsons, '98, Information Technologies Consultant, Deloitte & Touche
- Alison Payne, '85, News Anchor, WGN-TV, Chicago
- Amy Merrill Salowitz, '89, National Advertising Manager, Domino's Pizza
- Neal Shine, '62, Retired Publisher, Detroit Free Press
- John Smyntek, '72, Editor, Special Features, Knight Riddder Inc.
- Terry Tyler, '78, Former Detroit Pistons Basketball Player
- Amy Yasbeck, '83, TV and Theatre Actress (Wings)
For a list of upcoming activities of interest to our alumni and friends, go to the university Alumni Home page. (We recommend you visit this site frequently, as dates and times change and new events are added regularly.) Be sure to also check out UDM Alumni's e-newsletter: e-connect.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like more information about any of these events. The Alumni Relations Office number is (313) 993-1540 or toll-free, 1-888-UDM-GRAD (836-4723). You can also send e-mail to Alumni Relations.